News update: competition deadline has been extended. Read more at https://animasyros.gr/archives/94780
BLUE STAR FERRIES, in celebration of its 20 years of operation, in collaboration with the Animasyros International Animation Festival is holding an international animation competition for the new TV spot of the company’s mascot, BLUESTARINO. Wanting to reciprocate the love and admiration of young passengers for both the Company’s ships and the child hero BLUESTARINO, our festival and BLUE STAR FERRIES are inviting through this competition talented animation creators inside and outside of Greece to participate with their creative suggestions.
The competition for the new TV spot of the mascot of the company BLUESTARINO will be running on the website of the festival from April 15, 2021 and will last until July 31, 2021. We invite you to take part in the competition, be a part of the Animasyros festival and win important prizes with your film. The three winning promotional films will be selected with fair criteria and based on the guide followed by a seven-member jury, which will consist of representatives from the fields of animation, advertising and BLUE STAR FERRIES.
The first three winners will be awarded the following prizes:
1st Cash prize of 2,500€ and two double tickets (in Distinguished or Economic Class for Cyclades and in a double cabin for Dodecanese or North Aegean islands depending on availability)
2nd 10 double tickets for the destinations of Blue Star Ferries (in Distinguished or Economy Class for Cyclades and a double cabin for Dodecanese and North Aegean islands depending on availability)
3rd 5 double tickets for the destinations of Blue Star Ferries (in Distinguished or Economy Class for Cyclades and a double cabin for Dodecanese and North Aegean islands depending on availability)
Detailed instructions and specifications for your participation in the competition can be found below.
The specifications of the film are as follows:
- The movie should have a maximum duration of 40 ”.
- The application form can be downloaded online (see below). and must be sent completed to [email protected]. For any information you can contact [email protected] The film is aimed at young and old ages with a primary focus on children aged 5 and over It is necessary to use the element of the ships of the Blue Star Ferries fleet in the film and the shots from those contained in the guide, which is sent to those interested upon request at [email protected]
- The film will be based on and will have the character of Bluestarino as the hero, just as it is used and without variations. A more specific brief is contained in the guide that is sent to those interested upon request at [email protected]
- The first three winners will also have to make a 15 ” – 20 ” shortcut version.
- All participants are requested, before making their application, to have read in detail the terms of participation (see below).