The Cookies Policy of the website www.animasyros.gr is written in the simplest way possible, to be comprehensible to all users. If you have any question regarding our Cookies Policy, please send us an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Animasyros respects your privacy and is willing to not interfere with tour personal life. For this reason, it has chosen to use ONLY cookies which do not track your online activity and do not collect any personal data for you.
We use few cookies which are not technically necessary for the operation of our website; these are NOT stored by default in your device. They are stored in your device only if you choose to install them.
The Cookies Policy that is publicly available on our website is the one that applies. No amendment of this policy applies if it is not published on the website. If we make any important amendment to our Cookies Policy, we will inform you when you access our website. If we make any important amendment, we will ask you to accept or reject it.
What are cookies?
Cookies are short text files, usually consisting of letters and numbers and which are stored on your device by a website server.
Cookies can be distinguished in “Session Cookies” and “Permanent Cookies” depending on the time they remain stored on your device.
- “Session Cookies” are stored on your device at the moment when you visit the website and are automatically deleted, when you close your browser.
- “Permanent Cookies” are stored on your device when you visit the website and remain stored after you close your browser. “Permanent Cookies” will automatically be activated again when you open your browser again and start surfing on the Internet.
Moreover, cookies can be distinguished in first party and third party Cookies – Depending on the website or the domain which installs the cookie, cookies are distinguished in “first” and “third party” cookies.
- First party cookies are cookies, which are installed by the website that the user visits (in our case by www.animasyros.gr)
- Third party cookies are cookies installed by a different domain than the one that the user visited. If the user visits a website, and a third company (such as Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, etc.) installs a cookie through this website, this will be a third party cookie.
Which Cookies do we use and why
Some cookies are installed by us and others by third parties. They are all described in the table below.
Apart from the technically necessary cookies, we use some third-party cookies to facilitate your access to our social media and channels in video platforms. These cookies are by default disabled and are installed only if you choose to do so. In any case you may always change your choice.
These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation and security of our website. They are necessary to offer you the chance to visit our website and enjoy its features. Basic services, such as the ones below, are based on these important cookies:
- Staying connected at the website,
- Choosing to view content in Greek or English,
- For us to provide access to our website to our associates and offer you up-to-date content,
- Keeping our website secure
List of technically necessary cookies installed by www.animasyros.gr
The word “hash” means a sequence of letters and numbers, which is created dynamically and is unique to any user and browser (i.e. cb0b8744a48e216128b5e17e9c3a013b227d3bcb529e)
1. Cookies which concern users with an account for the website: This account is created manually only for associates of Animasyros (for content publication, news uploading, etc.)
|wf_loginalerted_hash||1 day||Security. It checks if the user has administrator rights and is used to notify the administrator if any unauthorized person attempts to log in the website.|
|wfwaf-authcookie-hash||2 days||Security. It checks if the user has privileges in the administration and processing of content and decreases or increases accordingly the security settings.|
|wordpress_logged_in_hash||session||Security. Operation. It checks if the user is a website member and deceases the number of login prompts.|
|wordpress_sec_hash||3 days||Security. It stores accreditation data of the website members in an encrypted form.|
|wp-wpml_current_admin_language_hash||3 days||Website settings. It stores the current language the user views the website in, according to the user’s preference.|
2. Cookies which concern users and visitors of the website
|wordpress_test_cookie||session||Website settings. It checks if cookie storage is allowed.|
|wp-settings-hash||365 days||Website settings. It stores data for viewing the website.|
|wp-settings-time-hash||365 days||Website settings. It stores data for date and time settings and time zone settings of the user/visitor.|
|wp-wpml_current_language||3 days||Website settings. It stores data for the language of the website choice of the user/visitor.|
|cmplz_all, complianz_consent_status, complianz_policy_id||365 days||Cookie settings. Indicates which cookies are placed, according to your selection at the cookie prompt.|
3. Technically necessary third-party Cookies
|_cflb_hash||30 days||It checks the user’s location and directs him/her to the closest server (load balancer server), to balance the internet traffic and to maintain the website settings.|
|_cfduid_hash||30 days||It checks if the user’s browser is secure or not. An insecure website shall mean that the browser is used for DOS (denial of service attacks) or related practices.|
4. Non-technically necessary third-party Cookies
The following cookies are by default turned off. They will be enabled, if you choose to view 3rd party content. If you wish to disable them again, please use the button at the top of this page.
We use Vimeo for video display. Read more
We use Vimeo for video display. Read more
|__utmt_player||10 minutes||Track audience reach|
|vuid||2 years||Store the user’s usage history|
We use YouTube for video display. Read more
|GPS||session||Store location data|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||6 months||Estimate bandwidth|
|YSC||session||Store a unique user ID|
|PREF||1 year||Track visits across websites|
We use Facebook for display of recent social posts and/or social share buttons. Read more
|actppresence||1 year||Manage ad display frequency|
|fbm_||1 year||Store account details|
|_fbc||2 years||Stores last visit|
|fbm_*||1 year||Store account details|
|xs||3 months||Store a unique session ID|
|fr||3 months||Ad delivery|
|_fbp||3 months||Track visits across websites|
|datr||2 years||Prevent fraud|
|sb||2 years||Store browser details|
|*_fbm_||1 year||Store account details|
|wd||1 week||Determine screen resolution|
|act||90 days||Keep users logged in|
|c_user||90 days||Store a unique user ID|
|csm||90 days||Prevent fraud|
|presence||session||Track if the browser tab is active|
- To accept the technically necessary cookies, used by our website, to be stored on your device.
- To accept all cookies, including non-necessary ones, being stored on your device.
- To view and read this Cookies Policy
You may change your settings anytime:
To manage your cookie preferences through your browser, follow these links, depending on the browser you are using:
If you use another browser, you may find the cookie management instructions in the support page of your browser.
You can learn more on cookies on the following third-party websites:
Last amendment: 16/1/2020