Which data do you collect for me?
- Very few. When you are simply browsing through our website, we do not collect any personal data for you.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter or when you use our contact form:
Name and e-mail address
How is my data used?
- To inform you for our news
- To contact you when you wish it
- To keep our website secure and ensure its well-functioning
With who do you share my data?
- With Google to communicate with you via e-mail
- With Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to communicate with you via social media
- With Filmfreeway to evaluate the films you submit for Animasyros in the platform
- With selected associates and volunteers of the festival to always offer you the best animation experience
- With Mailchimp to send you newsletters
- With other people, companies or entities, if we are obliged to by law
Where is my data stored?
- Your personal data is stored in Greece and Germany, so it is fully protected under EU legislation
- We take all necessary measures to keep your personal data always safe
For how long do you retain my data?
This varies according to the use:
- When you subscribe to the newsletter, until you decide to unsubscribe from it
What rights do I have?
You may ask us:
- To provide you with a copy of the personal data we have for you
- To correct some data if it is not correct
- To erase your data
- To stop processing your data or delimit its processing to certain uses
- To send your data to another company or entity through a logical means
- To withdraw your consent if you have given it to us (i.e. to subsribe to our newsletter)
How may I exercise my rights?
Send us an e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com or a letter to the address: PLATFORMA – Urban Culture Co. Kaissarias 6, GR-115 27 Athens.
We will respond to you within 30 days from the reception of your request.
If you feel that the protection of your personal data has been violated, you may file a complaint with the Greek Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).